- NEVER STOP BREATHING - Mario Meregalli YAMAHA MOTOGP“Never stop breathing” is the new campaign for BLS GROUP which will feature a variety of workers from all over Europe, working in different fields.
The issue of safety in the workplace is a topic that constantly fills the pages of newspapers.
We always talk about what companies should do, but not about workers.
We want to give them the voice.
BLS takes care of people’s breathe since 1970 and its leader in Europe.
We decided to find real characters who will tell us how an extremely dangerous job can be reconciled with a daily life made up of loves, passions or simple moments of life.
An invitation not to stop, addressed to all those men and women who, despite facing dangerous jobs every day, thanks to BLS safety devices can live their lives in complete freedom.
For the first episode we had the honor to speak to Massimo “Maio” Meregalli, Team Director of the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGp Team, 2021 World Champion.
Thanks Maio for everything and thanks to BLS for trusting us!
Creative direction: Studio Nicama and Stefano Ginestroni
Directed by: Carlo Furgeri Gilbert
Dop: Paolo Bischi
1AC: Laura Marchini
Edited by: Adrian Hylka
Color: Paolo Bischi
Production: Studio Nicama
- ANT_5x1000La nuova campagna ANT rappresenta uno sguardo intimo ed emozionante della presenza quotidiana in oltre 3.000 case dei medici, degli infermieri e degli psicologi ANT, che portano a domicilio cure, medicine, sostegno e soprattutto una presenza calda e vicina, “medicina” altrettanto importante nei difficili giorni della malattia.
Uno sguardo rivolto verso la macchina da presa e illuminato da una luce intensa, calda e “di casa”, che vuol sottolineare l’attitudine delle équipe mediche di ANT verso le persone: perché oltre ad i malati altrettanto importanti sono le loro famiglie.
Agency: KES Images
Executive Creative Director: Stefano Ginestroni
Una produzione Studio Nicama
Regia: Carlo Furgeri Gilbert
Direttore della fotografia: Marzio Mirabella
Audio presa diretta: Alberto Parodi
1 AC: Laura Marchini
Montaggio: Studio Nicama
Color: Studio Nicama
Post Audio: Logicalbox srl
Location: Cantieri Bovisa
- NARVALO URBAN ACTIVE MASKA commercial we created for Narvalo, a startup company based in Italy creating innovative anti-pollution masks.
The concept is based on the fact that these mask have a onboard ventilator that helps you breathe like you are not wearing a mask. The comfort is total and the sensation of fresh air is unique.
Produced by. Studio Nicama
Directed by: Carlo Furgeri Gilbert/Studio Nicama
Dop: Paolo Bischi
Art director: Stefano Ginestroni @Kes
Copy: Ugo Testoni
Drone: Andrea Longhin
Editing: Marzio Mirabella/Studio Nicama
Color: Paolo Bischi, Marzio Mirabella
1AC: Stefano Casiraghi
Photographer: Niccolò Rastrelli/Studio Nicama
Runner: Filippo Ginestroni
- Playground AddictionStreet basketball is gaining more and more popularity in Milan and playgrounds are being built everywhere in the city. But the street basketball court is much more than a place where a sport is practiced.
It is a space where the themes of integration and mutual knowledge are developed. A place where a new concept of community is created. Where different communities learn to know each other.
The playgrounds host a diverse humanity, which in this continuous giving and receiving of the ball carries out an experience of reciprocity and trust towards a possible multicultural coexistence.
- X_GENERATION_NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATEA special project on GenX skaters. I am one of them. It's been a true honor to get to meet these incredible buddies.
- NARVALO - BE PART OF THE CHANGE"Be part of the change", is a short teaser for Narvalo Urban Active Mask a new generation of anti-pollution mask designed for urban commuters. Hi-tech and safety go along together.
Created by StudioNicama
- Join the party - Technogym ExciteBranded content video directed by Carlo Furgeri Gilbert.
Produced by Studio Nicama
Rep Photogroup Service
Styling Elena Monti
- L'altro spazioDocumentary directed by Carlo Furgeri Gilbert and Marcello Pastonesi, created for La Biennale di Venezia Architettura 2018, produced by Someone srl and Rai Cinema
- PIRELLI, A STORY INTO THE FUTUREPirelli, 150 years of business, corporate values and identity, research into products and processes, and creative use of media. We were asked to produce a body of work that could tell Pirelli's approach to innovation and technology. We created a selection of photographs fort the book and a video for the exhibition and the website.
Created by Studio Nicama